Call for Contributions to MyParks Feature Article Column
MyParks is seeking your contributions to the monthly Feature Article Upload on MyParks Website to share with park managers and users community. We invite members to submit a short article or announcement that relates to park and recreation and activities pertaining to it that fits into the following categories:
- News items, conference announcements, etc.
- Brief articles – short, topical, news-oriented
- Award recognitions
- Group activity and event
- Member profiles – Share stories of active members and their involvement in park and recreation activities. Share your story with the MyParks community!
Include a photo (headshot), and answers to these questions:
- How did you first get involved in park and recreation profession?
- Why did you decide to become involve park management?
- What do you wish other people knew about parks in Malaysia?
- What do you enjoy about working in parks?
- How should parks in Malaysia be improved?
- Why do you feel it is important to share information and knowledge of parks with public at large?
Guidelines for Contributions
- All articles must be submitted in Word format and include a title.
- Photos, images, or graphics are encouraged, and may be resized for placement.
- Please include links (URLs) to additional information or references.
- Word count:
- News items, Affinity Group reports, and announcements – 50 to 200 words
- All articles have a limit of up to 500 words.
Please submit your contributions to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th of the month.
By submitting a contribution to MyParks Feature Articles Column, you are agreeing that the content submitted will be publicly available. MyParks reserves the right not to publish all submitted content in the MyParks Feature Article Column. MyParks may also use submitted content in a future issue and upload. Minor editorial changes and spelling corrections will be made. To establish the identity of contributors, your name and/or your group’s name may be published with your article or contribution. By submitting images to be used with your articles, you authorize MyParks to use these images in our publications.
For questions, email email@example.com.